Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Thursday 11 August 2011

Top 10 ipad 2 apps

I have received my ipad 2 for a couple of month now, and I can say it have replaced my stone age laptop (with few accessories and apps of course). Although many malaysian are still waiting in line to buy an ipad from an apple reseller, I bought mine at ebay. I still can't forget what happened to my friend. He was frustated after so long waiting in line for an ipad, he still failed to get one. So he followed the "wise" advise from a salesperson an bought an ipad online (he also bought a camera connection kit). So after 2 days, he received a parcel. Apparently apple has a send anything avaiilable send first. So all he got was a connection kit. haha. Sorry for the detour. So we will start our countdown.

(I do not hold rights to any of the app I mention below and I am not affiliatd with any of them)

10. Yahoo! messenger
Well, I guess every malaysian have a yahoo account. This app is basicly my lifeline for a social relationship... The best thing about ym that I love is the ability to be invisible to everyone else yet able to stalk other people status.

9. Blogpress
For any blogger out there blogging, without this app, how else can I write all this c***.

8. MobileRSS
I sincerely hate this app. It has made me addicted to read other people's c***. haha. (warning! installing this app may cause laziness, addiction to reading blog,decrease productivity).

7. MyQuran
I am not being pretencious, but how can you be a muslim without a Quran.

6. MyPad
This is another app that has cause me to sit 2-3 hours a day in front of my ipad. With its cool design, smart interface it is a must have for ipad. Stalk, update status with ease,

5. Atomic web
True multiple tab browsing (which apple has promised in iOS5), you may also download through it, save and open it later. (I have forgotten where I hide my safari app after installing this app).

4. Readdledocs
If you are a bookworm or just a medical student like me, how else would you open your downloaded books, powerpoint presentation, word document? why readdle docs of course. It actually opens any format and it even opens picture rich pdf format (for ex: my dermatology atlas which is 300 mb in size)

3. Filer
Download almost anything from the internet (I will show you how to download torrent in your ipad ;P)

2. AVplayerHD
So I admit I am a movie buff. So with this app, you do not need to convert any movie anymore. Just drag and drop any movie through iTunes or through wifi or from an ext hard drive (yes, ipad now can be attached to an external harddrive) or open a movie that you have downloaded through filer. If you like to watch movies, then without this your ipad is a piece of rock.

1. Death rally
Yes, the moment which we have waited for... Death rally. So you can't have an ipad without having a game. Right? This game is a result of fornication between racing game, FPS, and killing people. Basicly you have a car equipped with weapons that you can use to kill people.

So, that's my top 10 ipad apps. what is yours?



sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

1 comment: