Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Friday 12 August 2011

My first..... MRCP book

I know it will be along time before I can even think about taking MRCP but I guess it is useful for the final. What I like about the book is its cover (kidding). Well the book explain the problems well, with simple language that even a medical student from Russia can understand. Of course the book does not have enough depth to cover all the main question in MRCP exam but what it has successfully achieved is to show an overview of what to expect and what to do if you a given an MRCP like question. Highly recommended to jumpstart your study for finals/MRCP




look how cute the book is :)

Download: http://www.4shared.com/document/8tJ5g7LU/MRCP_-_My_First_Mrcp_Book.htm

note: I do not host the file or responsible for it, I do not condone piracy. The link given is intended to help you scroll through the book. If you like it, buy it.



sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment