Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Sunday 7 August 2011

My experience with queers (lempuan, lelaki lembut etc)

I don't know how to start this post. First of all I want to apologize the 2-3 reader for not updating. Considering that I have not yet advertise my blog, I would say 3 readers (from the visitors count) is a good thing. Maybe if I have more readers I would be more interested to update my blog.

So as the title suggest, this post is about my experience or encounters with lelaki lembut. Each experience has taught me well (gigle). I would remind that I am not gay, or interested in them. I am sorry if this post will affend anyone. If you guys guess that I am a homophobe or hate gays then give yourself 10 points.

My first encounter was when I was wandering around in Melaka. From a far I can see a girl (well at least from a far she/he looks like a girl). she was wearing a tudung(scarf), with shirt and jean if I was not mistaken. About 5-10 meters I looked at her/him. She/he has female secondary sexual characteristic (breast, hips, no facial hair, wearing make up) but when I stare at her/him, I was shocked that her/his face looked like a man, he has wide shoulders. He/she walked pass by me. I was in a state of shock (in my mind, if that was a girl, she would have been a very ugly girl). I stopped to take a look again to confirm my findings (haha). She/he stopped too. Turn his face and smiled (OMG, he was checking me).

Then my second encounter was with a queer doctor. This doctor is a man, wears mens clothes, but acted like a woman (or at least like lelaki lembut). He was not a doctor at the dept where I was posted, but I remember a day before that I followed my friend to that dept (as he was collecting signatures from doctors), that guy was really uptight, was sulking, angry in a girl kind a way. He was really.... (no adjective comes into my mind right now). Then the next day I went again to that dept (alone) as I was bored in my dept and was hoping to see some delivery. As I walked into the dept, he saw me and said "sini" (the scariest thing is that he suddenly became nice). I followed him into a delivery room. The he asked "have you done VE(vaginal exam) before?", I said no. "do you want to?", I nodded. But seeing as the patient look like a religious woman (pakai tudung labuh, menjerit pun malu2) and her face turned red when he sees me, I said "can you show me first, and I'll do the next patient?". He the showed me and brought me to the next room. If the first patient I was embarassed to do VE, I was scared of the 2nd patient. I would described that delivery room as a scene from The Exorcist. She was throwing her body around, shouting in pain. I wass afraid that she was going to kick me. I declined to do the VE and did it on the 3rd patient. Doing my first VE was unforgettable, but what was more unforgettable was that from the 2nd to 3rd patient, while I was following that doctor, a nurse passed by and whispered "hati-hati/be careful" and the glance at the doctor. In my mind I was like "s**t, is he going to take advantage of me?" (haha, I guess if I have been nicer to him, maybe I can do more difficult stuff like perineal repair or even do delivery myself). I watched 2 delivery that day, and when he had to go to OT, I ran from that place never to return again.

I don't know why, but I guess I have been giving out some signals to lempuans. In that week I guess I have seen 5-6 of them. (damn, what is this world turning into). The last encounter I would like to share was a short one. I was wandering in psych ward .I liked coming due to the fact that many training nurses are here- like 20 of them, and patients have a lot here, karaoke machine, badminton racquet (yes, we played in the ward), soccer etc. So, when I arrived at the female ward, I saw a lady sitting. 2 nurses was arguing about something. I asked her "are you visiting a relative?". "no". I immediately have chills, cold sweat running through my forehead. She/he had a mans voice. I was confused, she/he was beautiful (even better looking than most women), but she has a distinct male voice. I had to keep my cool. I chatted with him/her for a while.Maybe she has some throat problems. The answer that I can never forget is when I asked, what do he/she want to do if he/she is discharged?. "I want to become a good wife/saya nak jadi isteri mithali". then I was asked a nurse why the head nurses was arguing. Apparently, both of them refuses to admit that patient. He/she can't be in the male ward because of his/her look, and not in the female ward due to the fact that he has a piece of meat dangling between his feet. I didn't follow through with her/him. I dont know what happened to him/her.


sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment