Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Monday 1 August 2011

A man who tried but failed to change his name is dead

His/her name is everywhere in the papers, in radio and in news. He was a man, who had undergone plastic surgery to change his sexuality. so now he has female external sexual organs (maybe he alteres his chest and face too because he/she looks like a natural born female). He tried to change his name from Mohd Ashraf Hafiz Abdul Aziz to Aleesya Farhana. So he is dead now but the media is still blowing up the story.
So in malaysia, a muslim is forbidden to look like a female let alone to change sex. I myself see them (transexual) as a psych patient. Maybe it was due to nature of their upbringing, some say it is hormone but all of these led them to believe that they are actually women trapped in a man's body. And they believe that the only way out is to do surgery and to cut off some "extra meat" dangling from their private area.
My experience is that these people have some mental problems. I for one have met quite a number of them (lelaki lembut, queen, pondan). And my conclusion base on my experience with some of them makes me believe that they are what they are - psychiatric patient.
Just imagine that these "guys", who call their gangs by "kak, mak, mek " and sort, wearing tudung (maybe not in public but they are comfortable enough to wear them in front of me) is basicly against God's will which forbids a man to be looking or acting like a woman. My concern is, that some of these guys are actually leaders of their groups (usrah) or some sort of religious group. This is all confusing me. I have hoped that they would change their lifestyle before it is too late (before snip snip). It usually started with some innocent act of trying to look different, they say that they are still men who just prefer to act like women but I am not sure where that road will lead them. I hope that I won't be reading a similar case involving my friends/


sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment