Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Monday 1 August 2011

Buat duit dengan internet - earn money from the internet

Have you ever received emails or tagged in fb about making money through the internet? seeing friends with pictures of them with cash all over them? Don't get me wrong, I am not into that stuff and I am not suggesting that you get into that stuff. Maybe it is just me, but have you ever where that money is coming from? or is that thing even real? I just can't believe that by just signing into facebook you can earn sone RM. Money don't just grow on trees and I doubt that fb is giving all that money. Everything is shady, if there is such a thing, there is no complete guide or agreement. If you are interested, you need to pm some guy/gal and then he will contact you back.
Then he/she does not explain anything, they will just show you "proof"(which I still doubt) showing how much they make per annum/month. when a person is hooked, that person needs to ppay some sort of registration and then money will start flowing.
Okay, let me be honest, I was interested in such a thing but I never register. I was afraid that this is all is just s scam. Any of you guys out there tried these sort of stuff?

sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

Location:Jalan Kenanga 1/12,Melaka,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment