Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Sunday 7 August 2011

Medical attachment

So last week was my last day at medical department ( well I actually didn't stay too long in there, everyday I would wander around in emergency, obgyn, and surgery). Next week I would start my surgical attachment. Though I am still thinking of going, haha. I learn a lot of stuff, many procedure and what I lacked in knowledge. Many embarassing moments, some exciting, a lot of painful moment and maybe a pinch of joy. According to the "kind" MO that is in that dept, he sees that I have a weakness in short cases and I don't know s*** about abbreviations. Basically my training in russia has not equipped me with the knowledge to describe an abnormality (I know there is an abnormality but I can't seem to know what it represents) or maybe they did teach me but I have a problem to recall it. Hm, I guess it easier to blame on the uni (haha). So, no use of blaming other people without actually doing something about it. So I have compiled some of the short cases I have seen, the steps in the procedures I have learnt. I am not perfect, so if you see any mistakes, or if you want to add something feel free to email ammus89@gmail.com


sigh, I pity the ones who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment