Sang penulis

O lord, if I fail let me go down with grace,, but if I succeed, grant me humility. O but I am nothing more than just a servant... please got let me live in your light

Monday 15 August 2011

Finding it hard to see the light

For the past week, I have been approached by members of the church 3 times about christianity. Every time I talke to them. Maybe I have some sort of aura, or something written on my forehead suggesting them that I want to convert. haha. I don't have any problem with people coming to me about their religion, it is their right. And they respect me if I don't want to hear it. The problem is nobody from my religion approached me to preach about my religion. I guess they think I don't have a problem. That is what irritating me. Other religion will come to you offering you many benefits (yes they will) but my own religion doesn't care about me.
Most of the people I talked to came from Yes** yout* g**op. Talking with an accent with fair skin blond hair I suspect they came from australia(a chance t o practice my english). most probably the fundinng for them to stay here comes from australia tooo. who knows. A question comes into my mind, where are the Islam preacher? stalking churches to catch people converting? lurking in budget motels finding couple having sex? All I know they are just not here. Now is the time where there are many disbeliever and all theey do is sit in their offices. They tackle the problem not at the roots but at the ends. I guess that is a government motto. Wait until they have done something and catch them but not preventing them. In my opinion it is better to tackle the problem at the very bases. Approach us, preach us. Stop spending time finding sinners and start investing time shaping a good ummah.


If you like what you read. Don't feel embarressed to share. As long as you keep the link back to this blog

1 comment: